Wiley College National Alumni Association, Inc., a non-profit organization, will exert all efforts to sustain the solvency and stability of the organization through its membership, financial contributions and program participation. It will further support Wiley College to attain and maintain its stability to fulfill the College’s basic purpose of providing a liberal arts education with global focus. The Association- Corporation will also provide a philanthropic base for alumni, friends of the organization and Wiley College to perpetuate fundraising, recruitment of students and other endeavors to enhance the excellence and support of Wiley College students.
Our Mission Statement
Vision and Goals
In line with the purpose, the Association- Corporation will seek to:
- Generate and contribute financial support for the College;
- Undertake initiatives to sustain the financial solvency and stability of the Association- Corporation
either through membership donations/fees and/or fundraising programs and projects to
foster a closer relationship between the members of the organization;
- Promote harmony and develop loyalty to the College and the Association- Corporation;
- Acquaint the members of the Association- Corporation with their responsibility to the College and
- Disseminate information concerning alumni;
- Demonstrate the advantages of attending Wiley College to the best and brightest high school
students and others looking to further their educational opportunities;
- Strengthen existing Wiley Clubs, revitalize inactive clubs, and organize new clubs; and
- Make an annual contribution(s) to the College.